The prospective vendor will provide the cost for 9 fiber optic cable runs totaling approximately 2,000 feet. Four of the existing fiber runs extend from the Demarc through a common junction box. The District would also like that junction point to be replaced. Refer to the diagram map attached. Each fiber optic cable run will meet the following specifications:1. All fiber optic cable runs will be 6 strand 50/125 micron (OM3) multimode fiber.
2. All fiber optic cable runs will be terminated on rack mounted LIUs using LC connectors.
3. All fiber optic cable runs will have Plenum rated jackets.
4. All inside fiber optic cable runs will be indoor-rated. Any fiber optic cable runs that exit buildings and/or are pulled through in-ground conduit will be outdoor-rated and installed in inter-duct.
5. The existing cabling plant will be removed in order to clear pathways for the new cabling plant. This cost must be included and identified in the quote.
6. All fiber optic cable runs will be clearly and professionally labeled at each end of the run. Handwritten labels are not acceptable.
7. The successful vendor will provide all fiber optic jumper cables. A variety of 1 meter to 3 meter jumper cables will be provided customized to the lengths needed in each rack space and terminated using LC-LC connectors.
8. All fiber optic cable runs will be tested and certified. The successful vendor will provide a complete testing report for all fiber optic cable runs.